From the very first chapter of the book “Guide To The Second-Time Bride” by author Dr. Georgianne Thomas, the reader is privileged to a complete outline of how to navigate and avoid any perils of a second marriage. By utilizing extensive research, difficult personal history, biblical principle, and good ole life experience wisdom, Dr. Thomas challenges the reader to face the question...Are you ready to remarry? The work is a wonderful study of all aspects of the second-time marriage question. Thomas uncovers crucial considerations that potential second-time brides ought to consider. This insightful work should be required reading for anyone contemplating a remarriage.
2. PART I: Are you Ready to Remarry?
Have you Healed?; Dr. Georgianne Thomas Litmus Test Survey; Checklist: You May Not be Ready to Remarry If; Screening Questionnaire for Couples; Questions for the Groom
3. PART 2: The In-laws, Grandparents, The Others: The Blending Survey; Friends: A Sensitive Subject; Widow Family Issues'
4. PART 3:My Second Time Bride Experience; Incidentals about Your Wedding; The Ceremony; Personal Wisdom; The Remarriage Maze Journey; The Children: His, Y ours and the Two of You; The Ex-in-laws: Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins;
5. PART 4: "It's a New Day"; Pen, Pencil and Your Bible; Preparations for the Wedding . Engagement Party; After the Engagement. Wedding Day; Party Planning
6. PART 5: Understanding the Quality of the Union; "It's a New Day" (music and words by
Dr. Georgianne Thomas)